The Sophia School of Living Arts, LLC only collects information from its websites submitted by registered users.
Such information may include:
- First and last name;
- Home address;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Basic bank information (used in our tax forms and to pay our affiliates);
- Purchase information (products purchased, amount spent and order date);
- Personal preferences;
- Information collected by voluntary submittal by registered users.
Other information may include:
- User-submitted news and events;
- Uploaded photos;
- Private messages;
- Blog posts.
The information is collected by the voluntary submittal of such by registered users.
The personal information we collect is provided by you, the registered user, when you:
- Register an account or purchase a product on one of our websites;
- Sign up for our newsletter or our Emotional Detox;
- Request information or send an email using our online contact form.
The Sophia School of Living Arts, LLC does not divulge any personally identifiable information about registered users or The Sophia School of Living Arts members to outside parties for any reason (with the exception of a request made for such information — which is legally warranted and presented in person — by official law enforcement or agency).